Last Day to Apply: October 31, 2020
Service Advisor – Automotive
We need a Service Advisor who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. Put your people skills to work for us and find out more now.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to techs
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
Jim Glover Auto Family is the home of Jim Glover Chevrolet on the River and Jim Glover Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat. We proudly serve Tulsa and the surrounding communities of Owasso, Claremore, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Glenpool, Jenks, Sapulpa, and Sand Springs.
As a family owned business since 1991, our motto has always been Customers First. Whether it’s sales or service, we know any establishment can guarantee the best price, but we know that the experience our clients receive is what will keep them coming back.
If you love interacting with people? Or perhaps you were born with a tool in your hand and grease on your pants...or maybe you just love automobiles. Whatever calls to you, Jim Glover Auto Family is full of opportunities! So whether you are looking into a career in sales, service, or finance, be sure explore our employment openings available. Our customer's experience starts with our employees. If you can make their experience valuable and unforgettable, then we need to talk!