Service Technician – Automotive
We are bursting at the seams! Calling all automotive technicians, we are needing help to take care of our customers. Starting a new second shift, 4 till midnight. NO WEEKENDS! More work than we can handle! Best pay in green country plus benefits. Temperature controlled atmosphere and clean new working area. Tired of interruptions all day, come work an evening shift where you can focus on what you are working on.
We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. To be a success at our dealership, you need to have solid skills and solid ethics. We also know that to keep a good service tech, a dealership has to treat them right by paying them well and offering room for learning and advancement. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business and make great money while doing it. If you love diagnosing and repairing vehicles while maintaining a positive attitude, then let’s talk!
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver's License & State Inspection License
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
Jim Glover Auto Family is the home of Jim Glover Chevrolet on the River and Jim Glover Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat. We proudly serve Tulsa and the surrounding communities of Owasso, Claremore, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Glenpool, Jenks, Sapulpa, and Sand Springs.
As a family owned business since 1991, our motto has always been Customers First. Whether it’s sales or service, we know any establishment can guarantee the best price, but we know that the experience our clients receive is what will keep them coming back.
If you love interacting with people? Or perhaps you were born with a tool in your hand and grease on your pants...or maybe you just love automobiles. Whatever calls to you, Jim Glover Auto Family is full of opportunities! So whether you are looking into a career in sales, service, or finance, be sure explore our employment openings available. Our customer's experience starts with our employees. If you can make their experience valuable and unforgettable, then we need to talk!